Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#25 Boo and Bob Omb Plushies

I think I may have started a small tradition for the holidays...well, I found nerdy people to craft for! Aka, the future brothers-in-law, haha. Last year, I cross-stitched them both some gaming related pictures that they really liked so I decided to follow up on that theme again this year.

I used Seremere's tutorial on how to make a boo plushie for Aaron, and altered it to make Bob Omb for David! The problem with crafting at my parent's house is that I never have all the items I usually need for things. Hitting up Creative Zone on the odd trip to Terrace is a pain! And Walmart is incredibily unreliable for finding the right stuff. Anywho, so I tried to used fabric glue that I bought for it, and it just didn't stick on at all. I ended up hand-sewing on all the facial features as well.

Anywho, onto the pictures!
Photobucket
Boo. I wish the stuffing wasn't grey. D: You can't really tell in the picture, but if you look close at it in person you can sort of see it through the white felt.
Photobucket
Bob Omb! I did a lot more improvising on this one obviously, lol.
Photobucket
Together now!

No comments:

Post a Comment