Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#33 Mini Wedding Sampler!

Long time no post! Or completed project for that matter. :S I'm still working a lot on the pokemon pattern, planning wedding junk (and crafts!), and many more "in limbo" projects.

On the topic of wedding crafts, I've been brainstorming a lot of ideas for it because we've got over a year till the date. Just some of the diy parts include the ring pillow, paper flowers for centerpieces, invites, bunting, etc.

When I found this royal wedding sampler for Kate & William's nuptials, I just had to make it for myself!

Tadaaaa!
Photobucket
I used our theme colours, and also substituted the crown for something more appropriate to us - a Mario mushroom! I think I want to frame it and use it as a decoration at the table we'll have for guest book signing, or maybe make my own guest book and make it the cover? Another idea I had for it was to use the best picture of it as possible and make it into our RSVP cards to mail with the invites. There's a few things online where you can make your own postcards like on moo, or heck even Wal-mart.

I'm having a lot of fun planning out decorations and DIY projects for this shindig. Will thinks I'm getting a little ahead of myself for it, but hey, it may actually take that long to get everything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment