Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ho hum.

The past few months have been super slow for crafting. :( I mean, I still do but I just don't feel like "OMG I NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING" as much. Eh I know it's just a slump, but I hate being in them!

I have a few things to post up at least, holiday related. I wanted to make things for Christmas presents, but unfortunately I'm not really sure if that was as well received last year as I had hoped it to be. I tried in the past to make something and get something for family but they're always like "Gee, thanks" and I'm never sure if tey really like it or not. Aaaawkward. :S

Oh man, I really want a mini Christmas tree for the apartment but this year it's too late to get one. We're both going home on Saturday for 2 weeks so there's no point. Sooo the plan is for me to make a bunch of cute things to save up for next year! ...Well that's ~my~ brilliant plan. Will's not exactly on board... "I still want to get glass ones!" hehe. I agree, but the homemade ones are the ones I remember most...besides the awesome Hallmarks (Princess Lea and Snow White I'm looking at you!).

Anywho, yay the holidays are almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment