Tuesday, September 21, 2010

#14 Bridesmaid Invites

Sooo I've had a really good few weeks here, and working on a ton of crafts! BIG NEWS! My boyfriend proposed! We're getting hitched. :D Will's back in school and I have more time to do crafty things since I just work now. The dream is to do a handmade wedding, but I know it can't be completely handmade *sadface*. We plan on doing it in the north, in Terrace, as that's where Will is from (Kitimat is a short drive away) and really most of the people we want to invite live there or near there. Plus it would be cheaper to do it there hopefully, unless they overcharge because there is no competition. Also slightly worried about what kind of supplies/vendors would be there and how good they will be... I want to do as much creating down here as possible, lol. Either way, it's gonna be a long engagement so we can afford it.

Anywho! I was giddy and made cute little invites for the ladies I want to be my bridesmaids. I saw a tutorial on how to make crossword invites which I figured would be perfect! Pics spam!
Photobucket
So much fun to make! I used: double sided tape, MS word, a papercutter, black pen, and cute card paper. <3

Also for good measure here's a shot of my ring, hehe.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment