Friday, August 20, 2010

#13 Cousin Ichigo - Complete!

It's done! I did a lot of edits. The dress was easy, just had to sew in the armpit linings. The slippers...eh they weren't the best but they were functional at least. I fixed the head to have an antennae, and I decided it would be best for my sanity to cut out the face. All in all, I feel a bit like a cosplay fail because I didn't stick with the pain-in-the-ass of not being able to see that well, but it was really hard enough not having any peripheral vision.

I had a lot of fun anyways! A lot of people took pictures of me, well enough to be considered a lot. I would walk around and people would sing the Katamari theme song, haha.

Onto the pics:
Photobucket
I made a katamari ball last minute.
Photobucket
All the pieces without me in it, looking all sad without the face, haha.
Photobucket
At the convention! Found another cousing :D I posed really bad though all day, it was so embarassing.
Photobucket
Me and the Taiko drums! I wish I had taken the time to find a way to secure the head down. D: Urghghg.

Anyways, first cosplay evarrrr!! Next year I'll either go as a pokemon, Lotta Hart from Phoenix Wright or a disney character! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment