Monday, July 5, 2010

#9 Yellow Sundress

Since I loved that pattern I used for the Ichigo costume so much, I decided to make it again! Normally, I don't make the same pattern twice but this is too easy and fun to make.

I headed out to Value Village on Saturday morning in hopes of finding some sweet cheap fabric, and voila! There was this beautiful, bold yellow linen that would be perfect for summer time and the heat that will hopefull come soon. It's been so cool here! Nothing over 20 degrees and it's July now. Ugggh. Anyways, I also found some lace and instantly had dreams of what to make. The fabric in total was about 5 dollars, hell yes! Turns out it was an Ikea fabric, haha.

Picture time!
Photobucket
^The dress laid out
Photobucket
^On me now :)
Photobucket
^ Eeeh the back. I used a zipper that was smaller than the pattern asked for, pretty much whatever was around the house. It was kind of huge and clunky, and doesn't really suit it that well...but oh well. :B I usually pair the dress with a cardigan that covers it up anyways, haha.
Photobucket
^ Yay! So happy about this dress. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment