Monday, February 7, 2011

#29 Ipod Valentines!

I'm on a Valentine's kick!

I've always had a soft spot for the holiday, thanks to my mom being a total sweetheart to us. She'd pack us cute cards and goodies in our lunch boxes! Yum! Holidays in our house were so fun, even for the commericially based ones such as "spend-money-on-a-lover" day, haha.

I found a super cute tutorial on how to make iPod valentine's boxes! Tutorial is here! I improvised a lot because I didn't bother to look for candy boxes around town(can barely afford transportation lately, boooo), so I just made small boxes out of a cracker box and duct tape.

I used:
- cardboard
- duct tape
- craft glue
- construction paper
- yarn
- tin foil
- aaaand scotch tape
- Oh yeah and tons of candy!

Onto the pictures!
Photobucket
This is the one with the playlist the pdf file came with - you could also edit in your own songs too, which I did with the next one...
Photobucket
Kinda bummed I couldn't find any white string, so I just used this white/yellow/orange yarn I had around. I pretty much only bought the candy to stuff it with, haha.
Photobucket
I think I'll make more to take to work. Give some to my day shift coworkers then some to my bffs who come to switch off with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment