Saturday, October 16, 2010

#19 Spooky Candy Jar Display

More Halloween crafts! I really want to have a party this year, and the craft bug is helping me get inspired to have a spooky-ish home, haha. The skull now resides with some pumpkin lanterns on the tv stand! Anywho, this craft is for candy storage!

I finally made use of some old jars that I was saving for just such an occassion...actually, I have a compulsion to keep jars and Will ~hates~ it, haha. I made 3 labels/jars to hold spooky candies in.

Photobucket
Jar 1: Filled with candycorn and labelled as "Tears of Rainbow Brite".
Jar 2: Filled with black/orange gummy worms labelled as "Nightcrawlers".
Jar 3: Filled with chocolate eyeballs labelled as "Pickled eyeballs".

They're going to live on the kitchen table. I want to make that the main attraction of our place if we do have people over for Halloween. Also coming up, a Hitchcock wall display! It's not quite done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment