Friday, June 18, 2010

Crafty ADHD

I've got a ton of things on the go this week!

So far I've..
-Almost finished the dress for a cosplay I'm working on (cousin Ichigo from Katamari Damacy! Will post WIP! :D)
-Almost finished a beard embroidery
-Got fabric for another summer dress to make before the folk festival in July

...Well I guess that's it, but it feels like I've been busier in the hobby department since the Kingdom Hearts game I ordered came (been playing a lot of that too, lol), and I took out a book to read at night. I really should read more. :S

I aaaam soooooo excited for this cosplay! It's in August so I have a lot of time to perfect the costume and assemble all the pieces. Here's what I need to do:
-Make a head (out of posterboard, bowls, felt, ducttape, etc)
-Make green slippers
-Get green tights ...not sure if I want to tackle making spandexy tights and it might be the same cost to buy it already made.
-Aaaand make a katamari ball! I was thinking of putting magnets in it so it could stick to things. :) Not sure how big I want it to be yet.

Anywho, that's all for now! Off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment