Friday, May 28, 2010

Introduction!

So this is my first using a blogspot journal! I've been really heavy into the livejournal scene, but it's mostly for my ramblings and personal thoughts. I just didn't really feel like spamming my LJ with crafts and sideprojects, so I decided to create another space for an outlet. :)

The goal of this blog is to chronicle my crafting adventures among other things. I'm not 100% where I'll go with it, but I'd like to have updates at least once a week with projects, or things in progress.

Here's a bit about me:
My name is Emma, and I'm from a small town currently living in Burnaby BC. The rural to urban shift has been influential on how I see the world. I love love love to make things obviously, hence why I made this blog, but I also really really love things that border disgusting.
I'm a criminology major that's one course away from graduation! Horror movies are my passion and obsession, but cute things rule my world. :D
My favourite method of crafting is embroidery at the moment because it's so easy to create pretty images. Original designs are fun to make, but patterns are great. <3

Anyways, not really sure what else to say. I just want a space to post my stuff, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment