Thursday, January 20, 2011

#27 Valentine's Wreath

Finally for something a little bit more girly! Inspired by this tutorial I made a wreath for the reddest holiday of the year. I also just like hearts on things.

Instead of fabric glue, I used hot glue because I'm too impatient for fabric glue to dry, and I don't have enough coordination to do that action quickly either. So hot glue it was.

Here's the progress picture:
Photobucket
I wrapped the wreath in fabric scraps and glued them down as well. Then covered with fabric roses and embroidered felt hearts as I went.
Photobucket
The detail shot! It's got large roses as the base, then smaller roses, then topped with felt hearts that I used a blanket stitch around the edges.
Photobucket
And the whole shebang! I just tied a ribbon around the roses before glueing the heart in place.

I looooooooove it. Really easy tutorial to follow from that blog, just takes a lot of time, and hot glue. :)

1 comment:

  1. How to make money from virtual reality sports using
    Who is going to be able to make money using virtual reality betting? The first step is to go to the game and choose a sport that supports virtual reality. หารายได้เสริม

    ReplyDelete